Not Your Ordinary Hip Hop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ZebAFMP (Producer)
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 am by Zebulon

» Top 5 rappers lists from a true perspective
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing Necro
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing Death Star
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:22 pm by Zebulon

» DJ Niffty (Disc Jockey)
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:49 am by Zebulon

» Rasty (Graffiti artist)
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon)
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing MC Jin
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:17 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing SafarI (Articulate Artists)
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:03 am by Zebulon

Poll
Who is your favourite Scrambles4Money battle MC?
Pava Gunz
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_lcap4%Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Cerebro
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_lcap13%Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Anti-Bullshit
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_lcap13%Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Fudge Dafugitive
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_lcap4%Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Jake Baker
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_lcap8%Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Illite MC
 13% [ 3 ]
Garlic Brown
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_lcap8%Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Fungus
Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_lcap17%Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Demon
 8% [ 2 ]
Maksimuz
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zebulon
Admin
Zebulon

Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) Empty
PostZebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon)

You might have familiarized yourself with Demon back in the days of Art of War or more recently, Scrambles4Money, but there is always more to the dude behind the name so I had a moment with the member of Dead Right There and popped a few questions. Have a read.

ZEBULON:
Sup man. Give me some background on Demon as well as how you got into the game.

DEMON:
yo yo wasup.. The name De/mon is actually a Acronym for Destructive Monarch as well as a name on its own....the name came bout whilst I didn’t have an alias back in U.J....hold up hold lets reverse that...
I got into the game...around 2005/ 2006....when I went to U.J...as freestyles were in abundance use to attend ciphers and watch peeps..like braintrain of LDF and Quaz etc freestyle and my niggas hooked be up some underground hip hop and was hooked ever since back to the name...when I Freestyled I was more battle orientated and very aggressive in my raps
so peeps said I was possessed haha guess that’s how the name came about...and then just broke it down into Destructive Monarch which is what I'm about. Destruction!!

ZEBULON:
Dope haha. So how did written battles come about for you?

DEMON:
Written battles came about in 2011...When AOW started, was asked by Safari If I would be interested and was like fuck yeah,,,,at the time I wasn’t sure what written battles were bout...but saw some ish on YouTube..Grindtime,URL and saw the formula...was a weird concept and first..as peeps were used to freestyle battles...so it was a transition
and eventually made sense...

ZEBULON:
For sure... And now written battles are the norm in South Africa. All over the world in fact. But do you think freestyle battling still has a future in South Africa?

DEMON:
Freestyle battles... as big as written for now nope...reason coz freestyle battles are diluted...in a way and not as intense as written battles...written is the new era...but sure freestyles will make a come back one day, some cats even use it in their written formula..and fuse the 2 on some DBZ
however freestyles are always part of an mc, ciphers, events...so it will always be alive.

ZEBULON:
Yeah true... Tell me, what is the most memorable battle you've ever been in? And why?

DEMON:
damn, had to be my battle with Cerebro haha coz It sucked!!! so I will forever remember that one!!! it will remind me not to come off that weak again!!

ZEBULON:
Hahahahaha! Which three S4M battlers would you like to take on given the chance?

DEMON:
on the real, I personally don’t have a hit list...coz all them cats are dope!!! and we bound to meet sometime.. in future battles!!

ZEBULON:
Yeah true... You're a dope recording artist too though. You've worked with many dope rappers in the past, but most notably Jak Progresso. How did that happen?

DEMON:
yeah man...I fux with the internet...as its a dope platform to reach out to cats you listen to so I reached out to him via email and asked him for a shout out on my Destructive Monarch e.p in 2010 and later asked him 2 drop a 16 for my project Carnage which im still working on , in which I Did a song with Foul Play and Aakill, titled Torture...and what’s weird about that track...
the remix was done before the original was actually laced...

ZEBULON:
Hahaha for real? Tell me more about "Carnage". Is it a mixtape, full album? When can we expect to give it an ear?

DEMON:
yeah man I don’t know what it is for now..since im still working on it..its still evolving, im done with the 9 solo tracks on it..so Im now im gonna work on the feature part...will drop a single around Aug...and prob drop the full project around Nov-Dec..but that’s not confirmed yet..but Its gonna be mad sick...!!!

ZEBULON:
Word man I can imagine. You should keep me updated. When will we see you in a Scrambles ring again?

DEMON:
For sure will keep you posted , the ring yeah 9 June!!!

ZEBULON:
Dope stuff man! Ending it off, what can we expect from DEstructive MOnarch in the long term future?

DEMON:
Word fam..u can expect Tons tons tons of music and epic battles..a vid coming soon too fam..shout outs to hip hop!!!

Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) Demon10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NotYourOrdinaryHipHopSIte
Share this post on: reddit

Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon) :: Comments

No Comment.

Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon)

Page 1 of 1