Not Your Ordinary Hip Hop Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ZebAFMP (Producer)
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 am by Zebulon

» Top 5 rappers lists from a true perspective
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing Necro
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing Death Star
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:22 pm by Zebulon

» DJ Niffty (Disc Jockey)
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:49 am by Zebulon

» Rasty (Graffiti artist)
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing DEstructive MOnarch (Demon)
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing MC Jin
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:17 am by Zebulon

» Zebulon interviewing SafarI (Articulate Artists)
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:03 am by Zebulon

Poll
Who is your favourite Scrambles4Money battle MC?
Pava Gunz
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_lcap4%Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Cerebro
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_lcap13%Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Anti-Bullshit
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_lcap13%Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Fudge Dafugitive
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_lcap4%Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Jake Baker
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_lcap8%Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Illite MC
 13% [ 3 ]
Garlic Brown
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_lcap8%Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Fungus
Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_lcap17%Zebulon interviewing Illite MC I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Demon
 8% [ 2 ]
Maksimuz
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Zebulon interviewing Illite MC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChuckHorus
Admin
ChuckHorus

Zebulon interviewing Illite MC Empty
PostZebulon interviewing Illite MC

Here I got that Illite MC interview for you guys:

ZEBULON:
Sup bro, thanks for your time. Give us an introduction to who Illite MC is. Where you from and what do you represent?

ILLITE:
Word man Illite MC is a rapper and just general cool dude. The illite stands for Ill. In .Terms. Of Everything. I'm from joburg and I represent a crew of heads called Revivolution, Revivo be the clique and the rest can eat a dick

ZEBULON:
Haha! Tell me more about Revivolution. Who started it when? How did all the members get together and who came up with the name?

ILLITE:
Revivo is a crew that comes out of joburg. We're hiphop heads and we make music. We formed this crew because we're like minded individuals and we're influenced by the same things so it was all kinda organic how we came through and formed this one unit so I'm kinda fuzzy on timelines n shit cos yeah there's a whole bunch of us. FuSion came up with the name way back and we ran with it cos we thought it was dope

ZEBULON:
Nice... And personally, when did you first start writing and recording music? And how did you go on to be the Illite of today. What was your road like

ILLITE:
Yoh, that's deep man hahaha. I started rapping back in high school and just cyphering mostly but as iv got more years under my belt I'm just tryna do best and get my shit out there for people to appreciate. Me and FuSion used to record on cassette tapes just to make trax hahaha. But yeah its been cool so far, I'm just on the grind with my craft man, always will be

ZEBULON:
Word I hear you. Then you went to AOW and now Scrambles4Money. Battling Fungus on Saturday! How do you feel about that man? What can we expect?

ILLITE:
Yeah amongst other things just coming up. You can expect a show man, Fungus is dope and he's a rappers rapper, that's what I dig about him but yeah I'm tryna go to Canada and battle the cream of the crop to test my blade man so I can't be slacking cos everyone else isn't. Yeah man its gonna be big! Big up Scrambles4Money for the platform

ZEBULON:
Yeah man that battle is the one I anticipate most between the two. Old school vs new school. Getting back to you as a recording artist, most people are familiar with your latest track "Trolling" for which you shot a video and all, but are there any other projects for the ones who are seeking more? If so, where can it be found?

ILLITE:
Yeah Trolling was just a spontaneous thing, I recorded the track and we sat with it for a while and my homie Makonga hit us with a few ideas and we as the clique put it together just as a debut vid from the crew that kats can check. We're working on a whole bunch of things man people should just look out for us on the internet, blogs n shit and the facebook page (revivolution), twitter (revivolution365) and on soundcloud (revivolutionclique). We've got a video of our performance at kool out lounge coming soon on youtube, back to the city performance and we're working on some next level shit, kats should just keep their ears and eyes out for us, we're overdue so we gonna come thru and smash the scene

ZEBULON:
Dope man we will be waiting. That shit is healthy for the game. One final question: Looking at hip hop as a whole, name one thing that is hurting the game which you hate most

ILLITE:
I don't know man I'm not a guru of this shit but I hate the complacency of hiphop heads, sometimes it feels like niggas just want shit to fall out of the air, like manna from heaven cos they do the least but expect the most. Charge 50bux for ur show and you'll see the venue will be half full but let it be free and you gonna get a stampede of niggas coming thru shouting "real hiphop" and that shit gotta stop on the real. Its easy to support shit vocally but when its time to show face and actively support then it becomes a problem and kats start finding any excuse but still you claim you a real hiphop head?? FOH
Back to top Go down
https://unordinaryhiphopsite.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Zebulon interviewing Illite MC :: Comments

No Comment.

Zebulon interviewing Illite MC

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not Your Ordinary Hip Hop Forum :: Music discussion :: Interviews-
Jump to: